Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Candy Winner

Hi everyone,
Random org. was used to generate a random number to pick the winner of my candy and the lucky winner this time is......
Minimum - 1
Maximum - 36
Generate
Congratulations Katelyn, please email me with your address at: nicolajacklinis@live.co.uk, if I don't hear from Katelyn then I will redraw the prize in a weeks time.
Thank you so much to everyone who entered, hope you enjoy following me and watch out for future candy!
I hope to be back tomorrow with a little something I've been working on and update you with what we've been up to this school hols.......
Hugs,


3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Yay, thank you so much!!! (I have sent you an email)

Nikki said...

Congrats to Katelyn thanks for the chance :) hugs Nikki

inga said...

congrat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...