Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Flowers @ Deep Ocean

Hi everyone,
Better late than never, I finally finished my card for
newest challenge starting tonight, everyone's favourite.....
'Flowers'
 
Here's what I made....
 


 
 
Supplies:
 
Go Kreate shaped card die
Maja paper
Spellbinders Opulant ovals and foliage
Magnolia Summer Wedding Tilda, coloured with distress inks (pearl pen and stickle detail)
WOC flowers
Magnolia doohickey fence
 
Our fab sponsor this time is
 
 

 
 
Challenge I would like to enter:
 
The Ribbon Girl - Mother or Female theme
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and I'll be back on Sunday with more
Magnolia inspiration for Simply Magnolia and LHOSM.
Hugs,


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What an adorable and sweet little girl and I love the gentle, soft way you've coloured her. Pretty flowers and design too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...