Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 20 November 2010

Many happy returns....:0)

Hi there, hope everyone is well in blogland. Just a quick post, it was my son's eighth birthday last Thursday and I made him a card based around Truly Scrumptious' challenge sketch as it had an optional extra theme of birthday card too. The slide out section that reveals Joshua's name looks a bit primitive but it was the best way I could create the idea I had. Needless to say Josh was thrilled with his card, who could ask for more?




I used: SU and distress inks
SU designer button
SU Round tab punch and Totally tabs stamp
Greetings Farm - little boy image from OA-Happy Day
Papers, string and alphabet stickers from stash

I would like to enter Truly Scrumptious' challenge this week.

Thanks for looking, your comments are always appreciated.

Nicola xxx

4 comments:

chris said...

HI Nicola, wow this is so cute, love the little boy he is so sweet.Love all the different textures, its perfect. hugs chris xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, I'm not suprised Josh loved it, it's fab. I loe the image & your colours are perfect.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Nicola said...

Great card Nicola. I have this set I love it, You have done a fab job and I am sure Joshua will love it. Holly had a fab time this afternoon thank you very much hope Joshua had a great time too. Hugs Nicola xx

Lisette Morris said...

Too Cute! Great coloring and papers! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...