Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 24 March 2012

Allsorts DT Wk 147 Use a Cooking Recipe

Morning everyone,
Here again with a new creation for
 Allsorts.
 This week it's Helene's turn to host and she would like to see us use a
 Cooking Recipe.
 I loved the idea of this as it was something a bit different to get my teeth stuck into and had lots of ideas to inspire me to create this.....


I used a Nestie shape borrowed from my good friend Fleur to create my tag. The black spotted Kraft paper is My Minds Eye, the red patterned paper is Basic Grey. Really loving these LOTV images at the minute, this one is called Mix it and Make it.
I used Magnolia Doo Hickey Peony petal combined with WOC flowers and the butterflies are made using an SU die.




 The above picture is just to display the tag with some muffin recipe ingredients and equipment. I had thought of tying it to a spatula in a childrens baking set for my daughter, Jasmine, for her fourth birthday, but I haven't bought her presents yet so had to just do a mock up photo instead.
Hope you can join us this week, just pop over to Allsorts for details!
Have an amazing weekend and I will be back midweek with some long over due blog candy that I have been meaning to do since I reached the 100 follower mark!
Hugs for now,

14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Great recipe card. Love the cute image you have used.
Hugs
Desire

Unknown said...

Great card Nicola I love this
Hugs Elaine
Great shape and I love the image

coops said...

so gorgeous nicola.i love the shape and stunning image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous - the little mice are just too cute
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh this is one,super card Hun,those images are just so cute,love the shape too,brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxx

brenda said...

Morning Nicola

Your card is lovely and just perfect for our theme this week, confess I struggled. And your image is ideal.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Hazel said...

Hi Nicola

I just love this idea - how cool is that.

The recipe card is just fabulous - I wouldn't dare use it when I'm cooking cos I would get it all messy.

Thanks for popping by and leaving some lovely comments on my blog - they are so very much appreciated.

Ta-ra for now.

Hazel xx

Chris said...

I love your recipe card Nicola, what a lovely idea and your colouring and design are superb. Nice creative photographs too. Hope all is well with you and your family, have a lovely Sunday. Chris xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Nicola! Lovely shape and a super cute image!! hugs, Marlies

Fleur said...

A gorgeous tag Nicola, the details are so pretty and fab colouring
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Gorgeous recipe card and would make a super gift
Hugs louise xx

Sara said...

This is gorgeous Nicola, these mice are so cute and make me smile! the recipe looks yummy too ! hugs Sara xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Nicola

gorgeous recipe tag hun looks fab and the image is so sweet!

Emma xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

your recipe card is gorgeous I can imagine a whole set of them in a pretty tin I would probably spend more time just looking at them rather than actually cooking anything x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...