Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 7 October 2012

Halloween Greetings from Tilda

Morning everyone,
It's time for another amazing 
challenge, which this fortnight is 
Halloween Tilda!
I love Halloween, I always carve a pumpkin or two and take the kids round the block trick or treating - they love dressing up.....I do too for that matter :) and have been known to go to one or two Halloween parties dressed in rather dodgy outfits lol!
Anywho, moving swiftly on to my Totally Tilda DT creation for this week.....


I'm afraid my imagination ran away with me for this one and I may have gone OTT with the design. The idea was to have Flying Witch Tilda (coloured with DI's) framed with a huge full moon and I hand drew a castle silhoutte to add to the spookiness. Cheesecloth behind this looks kind of cobwebby and the black Magnolia DooHickey clouds finishes off the night sky. Both sentiments are from a Magnolia Halloween text pack and I smudged the 'Halloween Greetings' by mistake - loved it so much as it makes it look sinister so decided not to redo it (a true happy accident :)
I stamped, coloured and cut out the Magnolia wall and owl and added black sequins to the owls tummy - still think he looks too cute to be scary in any way though lol!
The pumpkin is a Prickley Pear Clearly Beautiful stamp on orange card and I can't make a card lately without Magnolia's DooHickey Fence.
You probably recognise the paper as being Magnolia


A side view to show the dimension of my centre step card design with extra step.

So come along and join in the Halloween celebrations with us, check out my teamies magnificent creations over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog. Our wonderful sponsor this time is



with a fabby prize of:


We can't wait to see what spooky Tilda masterpieces you come up with
Have a great week
Hugs, 




12 comments:

brenda said...

This is a really fun card Nicola and as always wonderful attention to all the little details.

B x

Fleur said...

WOW Nicola this awesome, so much fab & gorgeous details.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Brigitte said...

WOW Nicola!!!!! I didn't know you drew the castle, it's awesome!!!!! I love your step card and the beautiful Tilda! Hugs, Brigitte

Lizzy said...

Fantastic Halloween creation sweetie ..love all the details :)

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

Sara said...

What a fabulous spooky creation, love all the details and your colouring is fab too, hugs Sara xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love this .. its spookaliscous..
Lisa x

Jenny said...

Wonderful creation hun. I love a good step card, and yours has so much fab detail - its fab! Jen x

coops said...

so stunning nicola.fabulous colours and design and witchy tilda is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow what a super spooky creation love your hand drawn castle - how clever is that !! I just love that owl with her too !! Brilliant ;0)

Paper Profusion said...

This is a really fabulous card. The fabric additions are wonderful. Nicola x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Nicola - love the scene you have created.
As always amazing attention to detail.
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

MarkerGeek said...

LOVE!!

~Elaine
Quixotic Cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...