Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 10 March 2013

Tilda loves Easter! Totally Tilda DT #67


Hellooooo,
Happy Mothers' Day!!! 
The perfect start to another wonderful 
 challenge and this fortnight it's one of my favourite themes 
Easter! 
For this one we will need to see the delightful Tilda plus at least one egg - just to make sure your creations are celebrating Easter in the best possible way lol! I think I love Easter more than Christmas as the images are cuter, it heralds the arrival of Spring and there's the promise of chocolate yummy! 
I have made a combination of some of my favourite cards this time, a twisted criss cross easel.....



I covered the eggs in glossy accents to give them a lovely shine



I tied the ribbon upside down on the tag and twisted a rosebud around it just for something different to do


Supplies:
Go kreate card die
DooHickeys: scalloped stitched border, lovely fence, tag and heart swirl branch
Magnolia stamps - Ballerina bunny Tilda and two eggs
Whimsy mini postage stamp
Forever friends row of eggs and sentiment
Magnolia Turquoise Easter Blessing
Other paper - BG (I think!)
TH clip
WOC flowers
cheesecloth and ribbon from stash

Our lovely sponser this fortnight is Nikki from Bunny Zoe Crafts 
gif maker

with this fab prize for one lucky winner

.....and remember we don't use random org. so if you are the winner or one of our Top 3 it's because you were hand picked by Susie and the Tilderettes!

Challenges I would love to enter:
Marvelous Magnolias - Anything Goes
Tildas Town - Anything Seasonal
Allsorts - Springtime

Enjoy your Mothers' Day whatever you are doing, thanks for visiting me today and I hope to see many of your beautiful Easter creations over the next fortnight!
Hugs,



14 comments:

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous and very adorable card love the pastel colours too fab work hugs sassyxxxxx

Brigitte said...

This is wonderful Nicola!!!! Love all the details and your colouring is stunning! Thanks for participating in the challenge at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

Susie Sugar said...

Your beautiful card has cost me money miss Nicola !! I didn't think I needed this Tilda but after seeing her here I now need her badly !! Lol your card is just the cutest
I hope you're enjoying you Mother's Day darling
Hugs Susie xx

Marilyn said...

This is fabulous, simply gorgeous!

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Nicola. The image is so sweet and I love the design and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and pretty .. fabuous design too
Lisa x

coops said...

so beautiful nicola.gorgeous pretty colours and tilda and i love all your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Lou said...

Hi! hope you have had a lovely day too?even with the snow :) this really is gorgeous Nicola,love your design and the stamps together are perfect- love the eggs with the gloss too.
hugs Lou.xxx

Louise said...

Gorgeous creation, love the pastel colors and your touch of details is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Louise said...

Hi Nicola and wow loving your Easter card and all the yummy details.
Hugs louise xx

Fleur said...

Oh this is so beautiful Nicola, like Susie I didn't need this stamp, but now I do
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Kirsty said...

Hi Nicola wow what an idea I think I would be all confused on how to make it lol ! love the results your colouring is to die for and I just love all the little embellies ...;0)

Brita said...

What a gorgeous card. Your colouring is fantastic and I love all the details. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
Hugs, Brita

Anne said...

Fantastic coloring and I love the image, great card!

Anne.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...