Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 9 November 2014

Simply Magnolia DT - Bling!

Happy Remembrance Day everyone!
I've got my Midway Reminder for you today for
current theme 
'Bling'

I made this card for one of the lovely ladies in the FB Birthday circle group that I am part of, Irmelin Bakke, her birthday was five days after mine on the 24th October and I knew that if I made it for this challenge she wouldn't see it on my blog until after she had received it!







Magnolia Scorpio Tilda (coloured with DI's), Magnolia post mark stamp at edges
Magnolia papers
Magnolia DooHickeys - swirl, doily flower, Tilda's ticket, stitched scalloped lace edge
SU birthday sentiment
Spellbinders nestie Fleur de Lis square for written message inside
Other: plenty of shabby white Frantage, gems and machine stitched edge of image

Our fantastic sponsor is Rubber Buggy
with this great prize

Challenge I would like to enter:
Tildas Town - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Have a wonderful week
Hugs,

4 comments:

Céline said...

so fab card, Nicola, love the frantage here and there. Your coloring is amazing
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Wow, Gorgeous colouring and great design, love it.
Hugs Betty

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is BEAUTIFUL Nicola!! I'm sure that you friend absolutely fell in love with her card!! Your colouring is wonderful...gorgeous card design...I especially love the way that you have sewn around and then accented the tag with the little rip!!
Take care,
Beth
P.S. I TOO love the Frantage...one of my very favourite embellishments...lol!!

coops said...

so gorgeous nicola.beautiful sweet tilda and pretty details and i love your soft colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...