Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 24 May 2015

Heavy Metal and Buttons or Bows

Hi everyone,
I'm here today to show you my card for
where we want to see
'Buttons or Bows'
and
it's midway reminder time over at
with our
Heavy Metal challenge!
 
 

 
Supplies:
Go Kreate shaped card die
Magnolia and Maja papers
Magnolia Cute Sakura Tilda, masked onto Flower Wall post (coloured with DI's), machine stitched edge, shabby white frantage, crackle accents on plant pot
  Magnolia DooHickeys - doily flower, heart swirl branch, foliage, sweet lovely lace, flag pole
Tim Holtz Butterflight On the Edge die
WOC rose
Prima wooden buttons
SU brads
 
Prizes for challenges:
 
Simply Magnolia - GDT spot
 
Challenge I would like to enter:
Tildas Town - Bling and flowers
 
That's all from me for today, hope you enjoy your week ahead, I know I will as the kids and I are off school and looking forward to our half term holiday YIPPEEE!!!!
Hugs,
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...