Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 5 July 2015

Summer Fun/Anything Goes LHOSM/SM DT


Hi everyone,
can't believe it's two weeks since I posted on here, life is just too manic right now and I can feel things spiralling out of control eeeek! I feel like I'm on a roller coaster that I can't get off and it's not a great feeling! School summer holidays - 2 and a half weeks away and counting lol!
 
I managed to make my card in time for
'Summer Fun
and the midway reminder for
'Anything Goes'
 

 
Supplies:
Magnolia Slash Tilda (coloured with DI's, faux stitching and shabby white frontage)
SU linen thread and sentiment
Spellbinders foliage
TH On the edge scrollwork
Papers - Maja and Basic Grey
Life ring charm and cheesecloth from stash
 
DT prizes:
 
LHOSM - Jules house of ribbons
SM - GDT spot
 
Thanks for popping by!
See you on Wednesday when I shall have my Midweek Magnolias card ready to show and tell!
 
Hugs,
 

4 comments:

Céline said...

fabulous Nicola, love the original design
hugs
céline

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Nicola. Tilda is so sweet and I love the design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marilyn said...

Gosh, this is one of the cutest Magnolias I've seen and you've coloured her to perfection. Fabulous layout and of course I am a huge fan of the Frantage!

Christina said...

This is a beautiful card Nicola!
Hugs Kristel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...