Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Pink and Green for Midweek Magnolias

Morning all!
Here's my creation for
following our new challenge theme
Pink and Green!
I have to say I was very inspired with this colour combo, which surprised me because it's not a combo I naturally think of doing, but I loved it!
 


 
Supplies:
Magnolia Rose cake Tilda (coloured with DI's and added white acrylic paint at the edges)
Magnolia doohickeys: peony and doily flowers, leaves and tags
SU sentiment and spiral punch
 
To be in with a chance of winning our awesome prize from Magnolia Sweden, don't forget the simple rules: no backlinking, new creations only and enter no more than four other challenges!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today,
have a great day,
hugs,
 

3 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Gorgeous Nicola!! The white paint is such an effective accent for your beautiful image! Have a great week Nicola!
Take care,
Beth

Kelly said...

Your card is very beautiful and I love the dies you used. Tilda looks fabulous also. Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so gorgeous nicola.a really sweet tilda and i love your soft colouring and pretty design :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...