Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 21 October 2011

3 B's Black, Border Punch and Bling - Fussy and Fancy DT

Hi everyone!
I have a sickness bug free household at last! Hurrah! Thanks to everyone who wished us well, it didn't keep us down for long!
Today's brand new challenge over at
Black, Border Punch and Bling! 

I had such fun with this one and came up with this twisted easel:
Click on images to enlarge.


Shot of card closed:
Our lovely sponsors Bugaboo let me use their Flower Bears image: Poppy so I printed Poppy bear digi off three times, coloured with distress inks and decoupaged.



Photo of both decorated sides:


Although the photo isn't too clear, I did put glossy accents on the bear's nose and teeny heart on his foot.


A closer look at sentiment and bling:



Supplies:
Bugaboo image - Flower Bears: Poppy
Martha Stewart round the page punches
BG papers
LOTV sentiment
SU Gems
TH DI's
SU Scallop punch
Magnolia Doo Hickey's Antique lace and heart swirl branch
Flowers, cardstock and ribbon from stash
Hobby Art clear set - Just for You 'Grass' stamp
Nesties labels 2


Fussy and Fancy are sponsored this time by
  Bugaboo offering a whopping 7 digis!
and Love to Stamp are giving away a $15 voucher!
Such fab prizes, I wish I could enter!!!LOL

Thanks so much for visiting me and your sweet comments that make my day! Enjoy your weekend and I hope you find time to create, maybe even enter our challenge. Pop over to my teamies blogs as they all have some gorgeous creations to share with you, I ll catch you tomorrow with my next Allsorts DT project.
Love,

9 comments:

maxine said...

Stunning card Nicola x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous .. i just love the image and the fabulous colour combo
Lisa x

Chris said...

Hi Nicola and glad to see that you're all feeling better. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I love your colouring and how you decoupaged the cute image. Love all the details too, could sit and look for ages :). Have a good weekend. Chris xxx

Jill said...

Wonderful creation Nicola!
Lovely colours and great details :)
Beautiful when you decopage it like that, really a inspiration to me, as I never have done it
Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs

coops said...

stunning card nicola.i love the image and the colours are really striking.fantastic design too :D

xx coops xx

Diane said...

This is wonderful, Nicola, such a great design and fabulous colouring!
Diane x

Fleur said...

Stunning card Nicola ~ Amazing deatils
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Nicola this is a little stunner! Absolutely love it - everything is perfect!
Hugs Laurie x

Chrissy said...

This card is just beautiful Nicola...love the colours and design and gorgeous image..so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...