Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 October 2011

Allsorts DT Wk 123 - Use more than 5 Flowers

Yippee, it's Saturday again, and I am ready for a well earned rest as I have been working hard all week on my Level 3 childcare coursework. I was panicking thinking I wouldn't finish it in time to hand in next Tuesday but I ploughed through it so I've earnt myself some much needed craft R & R!
As it's Saturday it's time to share another
 DT card with you, this week the theme is hosted by Helene and she would like to see you
 'use at least 5 flowers'
 on your cards/projects, easy peasy, I guess everyone does that without even thinking about it, I know I do!

For today's challenge I made a teepee card, based on one I saw made in Magnolia ink magazine No 3 issue this year (I think), Ying made a mini one, using cardstock 3"x3". I made mine using 6"x6" cardstock.

 On the first side I hung a pumpkin charm off one of the Tim Holtz flowers:




A little bit of paper piecing going on with this Tilda.
I made a garland of flowers to sit over the top of the teepee as it looked a bit bare around the top section.



Supplies:
Magnolia Tilda gathering Straws, Tilda with sunflower and Tilda picking mushrooms
Magnolia Doo HickeyTag die
SU corner photo punch
Bo Bunny - Forever Fall 6"x6" paper pad, BG Hopscotch paper pad
Hobby Art Just for you stamps
TH DI's
TH Tea Dye Distress stickles
TH idea-ology foliage/leaves/brads
SU acorn stamp
Nestie labels nine
Magnolia DooHickey Heart swirl branch
Prickley Pear Clearly beautiful leaf stamp and sentiment
Flowers, buttons, ribbons from stash

Allsorts' sponsors this week are:


offering 6 digi's of winners choice
and

with this super prize




Hope you can join in the fun this week, you must visit the DT blogs this week as their creations are magnificent! Have a fabulous weekend and see you next week for more Fussy and Fancy and Allsorts creations to show you!
Love, 

9 comments:

Jaimy said...

what a beautiful creation!

Greetings, Jaimy

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Nicola, so different! I love all the flowers!! Hope you have a great weekend. Pami x

Sara said...

I love the shape of this card Nicola, really different. Love the colours and all the little details, hugs Sara xxx

coops said...

stunning card nicola.the shape is fantastic and i love the sweet images and gorgeous autumnal colours ;D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow love the shape and cute image. Those flowers look gorgeous and love all the detail.
Diane xx

Fleur said...

A fab teepee card Nicola. Loads to look at. I love it
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Great card love the shape and images
Hugs louise xx

having a {me} day said...

What a fabulous tepee card and all that colouring! Fabulous! keeleyxx

Janie Printz said...

What an amazing creation !!! Love the Teepee shape & looks like a lot of time & love went into this work of art. LOVE all those Tilas as they are my addiction & every one is colored to perfection. I'm having fun having a look at all your other beautiful things on your blog.
Janie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...