Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 22 May 2016

Anything Goes @ LHOSM

Hiya,
I'm a bit late with my card for 
this time the theme is
'Anything Goes'
so no excuses, everyone can join in!

I made a twisted easel card, the spotted paper is by SU and the black paper is by BG.


Magnolia doohickeys used are stitched lace, flags and foliage. 


Pearls are from my stash and the ribbons with gold bells are off chocolate reindeer from Christmas.


I coloured Magnolia's Dancing Tilda in Italy using DI's, added shabby white frantage and added white acrylic paint here and there.


Our wonderful sponsor this month is
offering one lucky winner this prize

Please pop over to the challenge blog to check out my teamies awesome creations and I hope you can join us.
Thanks for visiting my blog, as always!
Have a lovely week xxx
Hugs,

1 comment:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Nicola! I love the shape, design and your wonderful colouring! Thank you!
Hugs
Gina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...