Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 28 August 2016

Use a die cut @ LHOSM

Helloooooo, yes I know it's been a while but I'm back with a card to show you as part of the 
Lovely h'Anglar or Sweet Magnolia DT.
As you know, this month we want to see you using those 
Die cuts!
We all love our dies, and there are so many of them out there that I'm sure you'll be spoilt for choice!

I've made a birthday card, using Tilda working in the Garden, for a birthday circle friend.




Supplies:
Spellbinders Opulant ovals
Magnolia doohickeys - doily flower, flag and pole, leaf
Memory box clouds

Sorry for the quick post but this is a scheduled post as I'm in the Netherlands at the moment!
Hope you like my card, please check out the awesome inspiration that my teamies have made this month, and don't forget the prize this time is from the wonderful Ribbon Girl

Thanks for visiting my blog today, be back soon.....
Hugs,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...