Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 2 July 2011

My First Allsorts DT card !

Hello everyone in blogland,
I'm back again, this time with my first Allsorts DT creation! We are having a lovely Free and Easy theme for the whole of July so plenty of scope there to cater to everyone's tastes and styles!!! Let your imaginations run wild LOL!
Here's what I came up with:

A peep at the inside....


Please check out my fellow DT's inspiration, if you have time, as their work is stunning! Hope you can join in the fun this week - we are sponsored this time by 


who have a set of aquamarkers for the winner!


Supplies I used to create my card:
Go Kreate Frilly Frames #2
Magnolia papers: You are So Special - Lace Flower
Butterfly Dreams - Pink Butterfly
Once Upon a Time - Fairy Tale Pink Rose
Nesties - Blossom
Shapies - Foliage
LOTV image - Garden of Wishes??
LOTV sentiment
TH Distress inks
Bo Bunny Brads
Flowers from stash



Would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's - Fairies
Truly Scrumptious - Things with Wings

Thanks so much for popping by and having a look at my humble creations, I know I'm not quite up to other DT members standards yet, but thanks for your support it keeps inspiring me to do more and push myself further every time :0)
Love,

15 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Nicola what a beautifuk creation it is stunning I love the image and I really love the torn paper look it's brilliant
Jacki xx

Jill said...

I love your work sweet Nicola and your card is so beautiful! The LOTV image you've used is also one of my favorites from them and totally gorgeous.
Beautiful papers :)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Jill

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Afternoon hun!

This is so nice I looove the torn edges thats something I cant do not brave enough lol!

Hope your having a sunny weekend

Em xxx

Tracey said...

This is absolutely beautiful Nicola & I love the decorted inside too :)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Nicola, love the colour combo!
Clairexx

coops said...

wow, fantastic card nicola.your colours and papers are stunning and fab image and design :D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, this is lovely, the shape is fab and great papers. See you soon
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Basslady said...

amazing card with an awesome image!

wonderful!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Debs said...

Hi Nicola
Welcome onboard and what a fab start with such a beautiful card - love the shape and the image is gorgeous.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Debs xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Nicola and such a pretty design and added detail :) Donna x

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is a creative, beautiful and nice,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely shape...Thanks for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious...
Mandy x

Heather said...

its gorgeous hun xx

Wendy said...

thank you for joining us at truly scrumptious this week for our things with wings challenge I love this image on of my fav

Wendy DT TS

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! I love this image and I love the sky and gras you made! Beautiful papers!
Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs, Marlies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...