Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 14 January 2012

Celebration of Nations - Allsorts DT Wk 137

Morning blogland,
I'm here to show you my card for 
 challenge hosted this week by yours truly and the theme is........
Celebration of Nations!
I made this card with not just the Olympics in mind, but also as a celebration of my home nation, Great Britain!


I used my new Nestie Labels Twenty Three and Gymnastics Tilda with ribbon from the winner takes all collection.
The sentiment is a Whimsy Mini stamp


Although you cant see very well in the photo, the card shape is stepped with the central panel standing proud from the rest of the card.
Hope you like my creation and the other amazing DT inspiration that Allsorts has for you, check out the main blog for all the details of the challenge and what you could win.
Please scroll down to see the card I made for Fussy and Fancy's fortnightly challenge which started yesterday.
Have a fantastic weekend and I will see you next week for more Allsorts fun!
Hugs,



12 comments:

Sara said...

Great card Nicola, love the shape and layout, hugs Sara xx

catherine said...

This card is fantastic. I love the image you have used.
x catherine

Louise said...

Gorgeous card love the way you have created the flag.
Hugs louise xx

Fleur said...

AWESOME card Nicola, love the flag layout.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is brilliant .. i love the image! and i am sure Tilda would win if she was on team GB
Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a great idea Nicola love the red White and blue and the stamp goes perfectly with it x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Nicola - Tilda looks beautiful with your colourng.
Thanks for a fab theme.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Nicola! I love the shape and the LO!! hugs, Marlies

brenda said...

A great card Nicola and thanks for coming up with such a great theme this week, I really enjoyed it.

B x

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! What an awesome card. It is really beautiful. A stunning card to celebrate Great Britain.

thanks for sharing and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving me positive feedback.

hugs Julie

Unknown said...

Such a brilliant way to celebrate your country! Love how you imitated the flag! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment, have a lovely evening and take care, Ira

cheryl said...

this is simply stunning your detail is just amazing Hugs Cherylxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...