Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 January 2012

Love and Hearts - GDT Penny Black and more Allsorts

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my followers!
Wow, the first day of 2012 is nearly over and it almost passed me by completely after a rather enthusiastic Celebratory New Years Eve last night at my brother and sister-in-laws! Ooops, have to admit I had a few too many to drink and have felt under the weather for much of today! But it was a fantastic night and had a really good time so I suppose it was worth it LOL!
Just wanted to share a card with you today that I did for 
 as it was my turn to guest design for them and the theme.....
Love and Hearts,
 gave me a break from the Christmas cards!


Supplies:
Penny Black image- Love Nip
Go Kreate shaped card die
SU DP's
Nesties Lacy Circles
Pink stickles
Whimsey Mini postage stamp sentiment
gems, flower, brad, ribbon and pin from stash

Thanks for popping by to visit me, your comments are always appreciated, and let me take this opportunity to welcome my newest followers, will be hopefully visiting plenty of you this coming week to see what new projects you are all up to. 
Be sure to check out the challenge over at Penny Black and more @ Allsorts for all the details, and the gorgeous inspiration from the fab DT.
Hope your new year is filled with health, craft and happy times!
Love,



10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. love the shape of the card and the cute kitty
Happy New Year to you and yours
Lisa x

Fleur said...

An awesome card Nicola, love the sweet image, Glad you had a good night, I have felt rough all day too: but saddly no alcohol passed my lips ~ so feel betrayed LOL
HUGZ Fleur xXx

angelwhispers said...

Happy New Year Nicola I hope 2012 brings you lots of joy in your life!!! Love the card the colours and detail are just so perfect for your image! Love Chanelle xxx

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable Nicola. Loving the design and such gorgeous papers!

Tracy said...

Thank you for being our guest Nicola, this is absolutely gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

catherine said...

Happy new year and the card is gorgeous. Love the image and colours.

coops said...

so gorgeous nicola.i love your stunning details and design and the image is really sweet :D
happy new year.

xx coops xx

Sandy said...

Your card is so precious! I love this design and adore this cat!!
sandy

brenda said...

Hello Nicola

Your card is so original and inspirational.

Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at Penny Black and More this month.

Happy New Year.

B x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this image that cat is wicked! Great card you have made Nicola. Happy 2012 xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...