Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 13 January 2012

Let It Snow - Fussy & Fancy DT

Evening everyone,
Yippee! It's time for another
 and the theme this fortnight is
 Let It Snow!
Sorry my post is late, the intention was to finish this post last night and schedule for this morning, but things never go the way you plan do they?!
Anyway, better late than never......
I've made a snow globe card as seen loads about in blogland and thought they look fun to make, and it was LOL! Hope you like it:


Used Nesties Grand Scalloped Circles for the main shape of the card. Tilda with Snow heart was coloured as usual with TH DI's. The 'snow' is flower soft. I tried to make the snow using Puff White Embossing powder but didn't like the effect - maybe I haven't got the knack with it yet. If anyone has a tip for getting good results with this I would love to hear it!!!


Inside the card used the Nestie shape again with some Magnolia paper. The Let it Snow sentiment stamp is so old I can't remember where I got it or who makes it (sorry). The sequins were 'spares' for a top I bought!


Layered the image between Magnolia and SU papers and acetate, and used Magnolia's Doo Hickey Spruce tree and Heart Swirl Branch.

Hop across to the Fussy and Fancy blog where you can find all the challenge details and the rest of the beautiful DT inspiration!

I would like to enter
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes

Have a wonderful weekend, and I will be back tomorrow with my Allsorts creation
Hugs,



5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Nicola this is gorgeous what beautiful detail and loving the shaker front!! Adorable Chanelle xx

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW this is gorgeous! Love the way you have one of the tree die cuts under the window - it's add great depth! Fabulous colour combo too
Thanx so much for joining us this week at MDUC for our 'Anything Goes' challenge
xXx

Eulanda said...

Wozers this is absolutely gorgeous!! So glad you could join the challenge at MDUC this week!! There's so much to oogle over!! Hugs!

Eulanda said...

I might be entering this twice but better more then none! WOZERS!! This is just stunning! So glad you could join us at MDUC this week!! So pretty and lots to oogle over. hee hee Hugs!

Fleur said...

Wow Nicola, I missed this one earlier. It's gorgeous. I'm not very good with puff white either, so I'm not much help lol.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...