Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 20 April 2014

Simply Magnolia DT - Gorgeous Blooms

HAPPY EASTER!
I hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend whatever you have planned. 
I've made an easel box for Simply Magnolia's challenge starting today....
Gorgeous Blooms!
What a fab challenge theme, I don't know about you but I can't make anything without adding a few flowers here and there!


I made the box approx. 4.5"x 4.5" to fit onto the Go Kreate shaped base. Papers are all Magnolia.






From this angle the box looks off centre on the base but it isn't so it must be the shape of the base that gives that illusion - weird!
I didn't make this with anything special in mind, but I'll either keep it to put die cuts in pre-cut ready to embellish or sell it.



There's a lot going on on the card part of the box lol! I coloured Magnolia's Tulip Wheelbarrow and Bunny Prince with Distress Inks. DooHickeys around this scene are Tilda's Ticket, tag, grass, swirl heart branch, flags and Tilda's lace. Flowers are WOC and the resin corner is Prima Junkyard from Live and Love crafts.



The base of the easel shows off more WOC flowers and a handmade flower I made at Lillemor's workshop when I visited Magnolia, Sweden.


I hope my creation (and those of my fellow teamies) have inspired you to make something adorable for our Gorgeous Blooms Magnolia challenge.....
We are lucky to be sponsored this fortnight by:



Challenges I would love to enter:
Magnolialicious - Flowery (2nd entry)
Midweek Magnolias - Frame It
Enjoy the rest of the Easter Bank Holiday and I will be back sooner than you think ;)
Hugs,

5 comments:

Karen said...

Nicola, your box is stunning! So many gorgeous details. And I love the colors you chose.

Karen

Donna said...

Wow!!! Nicola.
What a stunning make.
I can't stop drooling! Lol!!!
I love the images you have coloured so beautifully and the detail is amazing. I adore your hand made flower along with all the gorgeous blooms.
Perfect!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Donna xx

Christina said...

Woww this is soooo stunning Nicola! What a great work!
Hugs Kristel

Mackenzie said...

Beautiful design!! I love the colours you have used and the cute little bunny stamp!!
Love from Mackenzie xx

Cathy Lee said...

This is adorable Nicola. There are so many pretty elements to look at in this creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
Hugz,
Cath

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...