Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 11 April 2014

Summer Dreams

Hi, I'm back as promised to show you the first of three cards that went into a box I made for my Marvelous Magnolia DT project following the current Ribbon or Bow challenge, please scroll down if you want to see the finished article. There is a strong Summer holiday theme throughout the project and this card represents the bike riding that we love to do as a family particularly when the weather gets warmer.


I had so much fun colouring Tilda on the road with distress inks. I finished the image off with some postmark stamping around the edges, randomly added shabby white frantage and inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink. Papers are Magnolia and Stampin Up. The bulldog clip, chit chat sticker and divider die are all Tim Holtz.


I roughly machine stitched round the edge of the card twice. 




Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you like my cycling inspired card. I'll be back again tomorrow with the middle card, depicting something else my family and I like to do in the summer (which we do all year round in fact).
Hugs,

3 comments:

Christina C. said...

Such a sweet and delightful creation!Love this Tilda and your soft coloring! Outstanding design and details as well!

Donna said...

Oh, so gorgeous.
Coloured so beautifully and I love the rose organza.
Fabulous!
Hugs, Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous Nicola.beautiful colouring and your tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...