Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 29 March 2015

Debut card for LHOSM DT

Good afternoon to you all!
I'm in such a good mood today, I finished work on Friday for two weeks, got time to spend with the kids, no routine AND I'm here to show you my debut card as a new DT member for Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia! Yippee! - THANK YOU so much Sara for picking me, and congratulations to my other new teamies!
I made an Easter card and it covers two DT commitments:
  'Use a Sentiment'
and
Simply Magnolia - (midway reminder)
  'Embossing (wet or dry)' 
 




 
I decoupaged the two eggs, adding the cut out bow to one egg and SU linen string to the other. WOC flowers and stickles were the finishing touches. 
 
 
Supplies:
Magnolia stamps (from left to right) -
Tilda with newly hatched chick, Tilda with hanging rabbit, Tilda and, Tilda carrying a lamb and Ballerina bunny Tilda - all coloured with distress inks
Magnolia Easter sentiment stamp, chicken wire background and two eggs accessory stamp 
Magnolia doohickeys - cloud tag, flags, fence, grass
Smaller cloud - Memory box
Ribbon and doily from stash
paper for grass - Basic Grey, background paper - Magnolia
 
Challenge Sponsors/Prizes
Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia - Ribbon Girl
Simply Magnolia - GDT spot
 
Challenges I would like to enter:
Bunny Zoes - Spring Colours
Tildas Town - Use your stash
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
That's it for me today, all that remains is for me to wish all my followers a very
HAPPY EASTER!
 
Hugs,
 

4 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Congrats Nicola on your new DT position!! Wow your Tildas are absolutely fabulous...so much colouring and perfect to boot!! A gorgeous card Nicola!!
Take care,
Beth

Ă…salill said...

Congrats on your new DT position!

Beautiful creation! I love your coloring and all the beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Ă…salill

inge said...

Love this card Nicola, beautiful colour work and congratulations on your new DT spot.

XX inge

Laura said...

This is so lovely! Gorgeous coloring! Big congrats on your new DT at LHOSM! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tilda's Town hon!

hugs,
Laura C. - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...