Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Vintage @ Deep Ocean

Hi everyone, 
quick post from me as I'm still suffering from a very nasty virus that started last Wednesday, sore throat, earache, chest pains, you name it I've had it and I've not completely shaken it off yet! and yes I'm late with my post as well, it should have been published last night but my laptop must have had a virus too as it wouldn't do a thing I wanted it to! Me and technology don't always get on lol!
So without further ado...I've got my DT card here for 
Deep Ocean's great new challenge 'Vintage'......






Tilda was coloured using Walnut stain and tattered rose DI's, covered in clear embossing powder and then cracked  

Our fab sponsor this fortnight is the awesome Ribbon Girl

Supplies:
Go Kreate shaped die
Spellbinders Opulant ovals and labels twenty three
Magnolia stop in the name of love Tilda, floral corner
Magnolia DooHickeys - doily flowers and swirl
Papers - Maja and TH
Lace and pearls from stash
SU spiral punch

Challenges I would like to enter:
LHOSM - Favourite embellishment (die cuts)
Midweek Magnolias - Pearls  and lace
Tildas Town - Dies or punches

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!
Hugs,


7 comments:

Céline said...

so fab card Nicola, love the cracked glass
hugs
céline
and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town

coops said...

so gorgeous nicola.stunning mued colours and vintage design and i love your sweet tilda ;D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Nicola, this is such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Good luck with the DT call as well.
Hugs
Gina xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So sorry to hear you've been ill, I hope you feel better soon! I love your card and how you've created such a beautiful vintage effect for the image.
Rebecca.
x

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeus...
Thasnk you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

Hugs
Nathalia

Suzi Mac said...

A darling card Nicola, beautifully ages and such pretty elements used. Thank you for joining us this time at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

Hugs,
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...