Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Debut card for Midweek Magnolias

Hellooooo,
forgive me for being a little over excited today, but since finding out I'd made it on to the Midweek Magnolia DT, I've been on cloud nine! Thanks so much Suzi for this wonderful opportunity!Congratulations to my fellow new teamies Beth and Kitty too!
So, today the new challenge over at
In the Garden.....
and here is my take on the theme:




 
 
Supplies:
Magnolia stamps: tulip walkway and Tilda loves Flowers - coloured with distress inks
12"x12" cardstock
Maja paper
Spellbinders lacey square and leaves
majority of flowers: WOC
Lace from Live and Love Crafts
feather from stash

Don't forget....to be in with a chance of winning a mystery prize from our awesome sponsor
Our Sponsor

your creation must feature a Magnolia image and not entered into more than four other challenges!

Challenges I would like to enter:
Bunny Zoes - Spring colours
Marvelous Magnolia - Floral frenzy (more than five flowers)
Tildas Town - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping over to take a look at my card, hope you can join in the fun with us...see you there! Check out my awesome teamies inspirational pieces too!
Tara for now, I'll be back Sunday with my midway reminder for Simply Magnolia....
Hugs,

4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous debut creation Nicola, love these shadow boxes, your paper and sweet Tilda in her garden are perfect. Love it. Hugs Suzi x

Céline said...

nicola, this shadow box is fantastic !!
hugs
céline

Beth Brovold said...

Stunning scene Nicola!! Beautifully coloured and designed!!
Take care,
Beth

coops said...

so gorgeous nicola.i love the shadowbox design and your tilda and flowers are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...