Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 March 2015

Simply Magnolia DT - CAS or Fully Loaded

Morning everyone, and Happy March 1st! It's lovely and sunny here, if a little breezy, but it could almost be Spring... so looking forward to the warmer weather, it can't come quick enough for me!

Here's my make for 
'CAS or Fully Loaded' 
challenge!

I love throwing this challenge in every now and then as it means that everyone can join in, no matter what your crafting style.

As you may know by now, I'm part of a birthday circle and so a lot of things that I make are going to be birthday cards to send all over the world - I'm really enjoying it, it's such a thrill to make cards with a purpose and send them off to some amazing destinations!
So this is one I made earlier and already arrived for the birthday girl!






Magnolia Pisces Tilda, coloured with DI's using 'no lines' technique
Added pearls and pearl maker pen on and around Tilda's head
Added glossy accents to the bubbles in the water
Other stamps - sentiment by LOTV, Chapter One clear stamp by Kaisercraft
Paper - Magnolia

Challenges I would love to enter:
Bunny Zoes - For the Girls
Midweek Magnolias - #108 Sentimental PLUS DT call!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Hope everyone has a lovely week,
Hugs,


4 comments:

Céline said...

This card is so pretty icola, love the pearl here and there
hugs
céline

Suzi Mac said...

This is utterly adorable Nicola, such soft colouring and pretty design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw and with the DT call.
Hugs Suzi x

Sharon said...

I love this Nicola. The image is adorable and I love the design. The pearls adorning her hair look gorgeous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Karen said...

Nicola,

Your card is amazing! I love it. Your coloring looks great. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

Hugs,
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...