Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 25 May 2014

DT - Add a Sky - Simply Magnolia

Hi all, 
me again he he!!
This time it's to remind you that you have a week left to enter our
 Simply Magnolia challenge....
 Add a Sky!
As some of you may know, I've taken over the running of the Simply Magnolia challenge blog, so the pressure is on to carry on where Tracy left off and keep it the wonderful challenge blog you all know and love! I'm thrilled and excited by my new role and will give it 110%!

I apologise in advance for all the piccies - I must have been happy with this one lol!


Main paper is Magnolia but I also used up a few miscellaneous purple scraps too.
Flowers are from WOC.
Popped a couple of my favourite Prima Junkyard embellies on there: resin corner and zipper.
Pompom trim came from the Ribbon Girl, pearl string and cheesecloth are from my stash.


I'm obsessed with torn edges and corners and love finding different ways to add these beautiful zippers!



Dies used: Magnolia DooHickeys Tildas Ticket and leaf
Spellbinders circle and lacey circle
Go Kreate


Tilda with big balloon was coloured with Distress Inks, as was my sky background.
Gel pen and pearl maker pen adding those sparkly finishing touches I love so much at the moment.
Plenty of machine stitched edges and white acrylic paint too!

As you know our sponsor is Crafty Ribbons with this fab prize:


I would love to enter the following challenge:
Tildas Town - Use your stash

Thank you so much for visiting me today it means a lot! I really hope to see you over at Simply Magnolia.....
Have a lovely crafty week
Hugs,

6 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous shaped card Nicola with pretty detail and the sky looks amazing.
Hugs, Donna x

Unknown said...

Beautiful purple is my fav colour best of luck in running the challenge.
Chris x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi Nicola,
I am your newes follower.
Your card is breathe taking
so lovely and beautiful
hugs with/from sLOVEnija
Tamara

Céline said...

totally love this card Nicola, so pretty with gorgeous colors
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Sharon said...

This is stunning Nicola. The image is adorable and I love the beautifully embellished design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Gina's Cards said...

WOW this is beautiful - love the colours and the wonderful sky! Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me on my blog.
Hugs
Gina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...