Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 6 May 2014

DT - Deep Ocean Challenge: 'Distressing'

Evening everyone!
I don't know where the last two weeks have gone but I'm here with a new 
 and this time we'd like to see some
 'Distressing'.
There are quite a few ways to distress these days, so you could be spoilt for choice.

This is yet another male card, I've had a run of them lately what with OH's birthday last week and my dad's birthday coming up next month, so I thought I'd get them all out of the way in one go and I'm finishing my trio of masculine cards with my dad's fathers day card. Not much to say on this one as it's quite a simple card.....


I used some Basic Grey paper for the tall centre panel as it looks grungy and distressed.
I scruffed up the edges of paper and image with scissors to give the desired worn effect.
The stars are a Magnolia DooHickey, edges inked with Black Soot DI.
I used plenty of aged silver Frantage and Tim Holtz chit chat stickers.



I coloured Black Knight Edwin with Black Soot Distress ink only and the postmark stamps are also Magnolia.

Our lovely sponsor this fortnight is the fantastic Live and Love Crafts store
Logo

who have this prize waiting for one lucky winner....

Thanks for visiting my blog today and check out my teamies creations, they're absolutely stunning! We can't wait to see what distressed delights you have in store for us, and if last time's challenge is anything to go by we're going to have another difficult choice to make in picking out Top 3!
I will be back on Thursday with more inspiration with Marvelous Magnolia.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Hi Nicola! Totally love your colouring hun, fab distressed card!

Thank you for being with us at Deep Ocean, I'm too glad to have you with us!

Hugs, Franz.

Donna said...

Hi Nicola.
Your male cards are looking better and batter. I love this one and the image is super gorgeous.
I love the stars sprinkled with Frantage.
Perfect!
Hugs, Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...