Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 22 May 2014

DT - Marvelous Magnolia 'Beautiful Butterflies'

Hi everyone,
It's that time again - Marvelous Magnolia midway reminder! 
That's right, it means you've got about a week left to enter our current challenge which is
  Beautiful Butterflies!

I thought I'd do something completely different for this and decorated a birdcage with flowers, butterfly and tag.


I made the base of the tag by cutting a piece of card top and bottom using Spellbinders labels sixteen but as usual I've covered most of it up lol! So I might have to do a CAS version sometime in the near future to show it off better.






Supplies:
Magnolia Tilda with Chanel the puppy (coloured with the trusty DI's)
Spellbinders label twenty three
Magnolia papers
Magnolia DooHickeys - lovely fence, butterfly
Spellbinders foliage
SU embosslits beautiful wings and baja breeze seam binding
WOC flowers
lace, doily, pearls and pearl string from stash

As you may know we have (count them!) FIVE wonderful sponsors this time!!!




Powered by Zen Cart :: The Art of E-Commerce






Scrapbooking Boutique

I'm sooooo disappointed I can't enter with this amount of chances to win such fab stash lol!!!

Challenge I would like to enter:
Tildas Town - Animal love

Thanks for popping by, hope you like my decorated birdcage, if you have time, check out my teamies awesome inspiration. We hope you can join us!
 That's all from me for now but I'll be back on Sunday with my Simply Magnolia creation.
Hugs



5 comments:

Rene said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
Rene :D

Céline said...

so precious Nicola ! love the idea it's a fabulous project
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Nicola. I love the image and such a beautifully embellished project.
Have a lovely evening.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pam Sparks said...

so cute Nicola! So adorably colored and designed! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

coops said...

oh wow this is fabulous nicola.really love all your pretty details and tilda and your soft colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...