Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 20 May 2014

DT - Deep Ocean challenge 'Wings'

Hi everyone,
It seems like ages since I posted anything but I'm finally back with something new to show you! Today sees the start of another awesome
 and this time we want to see 
'Wings'!
Now, I like this kind of challenge as there is so much scope - fairies, butterflies, birds.....I was really spoilt for choice and that isn't a good thing for a Libran like me as I'm terrible if I have too many decisions to make lol! Here's what I eventually decided on:




Magnolia Butterfly Tilda is coloured with distress ink, with pearl detail on wings, surrounded by shabby blue frantage.
Doo Hickeys - Tilda lace and angel wing.
The base is a Go Kreate shaped die and the paper is Nitwits.
Flowers are WOC and the leaves are a Spellbinder die.



We are lucky to be sponsored this time by The Ribbon Girl



with this fab prize up for grabs


Please come along and join us, check out my teamies amazing inspiration, I'll be back on Thursday with my latest Marvelous Magnolia creation!

Hugs,





2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Nicola. Love the coloured image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

coops said...

so stunning nicola.fab sweet tilda and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...