Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 8 May 2014

DT Marvelous Magnolia - Newest or Favourite Tilda

Hi, I'm back again lol!....this time with my midway inspiration for
 latest challenge which is to use your
 Newest or Favourite Tilda!
 This means you have about a week left to enter your creation. I had quite a few new Tildas to choose from as I've just gone mad, spent far too much money and bought about twelve new Tildas from the Animal of the year and Zodiac collections! You could say I was spoilt for choice, but I finally decided to ink up Tilda with Leo the lion.....



Tilda and Leo are coloured with distress inks and I used a gel pen and pearl maker pen for finishing touches.
Magnolia doohickeys used are Doily flower and jungle leaves.
WOC roses in large flower centres, and green and white pearls completes my CAS card.




We are very lucky to have the wonderful Live and Love Crafts sponsoring us this time.

I would love to join in with the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - Flowers
Tildas Town - Anything Goes


Thanks for dropping by today, your comments always make my day!
Hugs and Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your adorable image Nicola and your design is beautifully embellished.
Hugs Sharon. x

Åsalill said...

What a beautiful coloring. So soft and I love all the details. A gorgeous card.
Thanks for yore kind comments on my blog.
Hugs Åsalill

Donna said...

Wow!!! Nicola, I love the new image and your colouring technique looks amazing. The colours are pretty and I love the flowers.
Beautiful card.
Hugs, Donna x

Shuly said...

oh my god.. your coloring is breath taking... woaw !!! superb!! and the card is fantastic!!

Flo said...

So gorgeous Nicola! Your coloring is amazing! Perfect CAS card! I love your composition with dies cuts! Hugs, Flo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...